Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Reunion

Okay, so it has been two days and still no picture of the whole family at the reunion. I cannot imagine your frustration at having to wait to get a glimpse of the entire Gardner Clan. Well, wait no longer, here are some memories made at the reunion/anniversary celebration.
We swam at the house Aunt Cheri and Uncle Richard rented for the week. WOW!



We gave Grandma and Grandpa their gifts. I made a family tree to replace the quilt I made 10 years ago that is very out of date.



Then there was time for another swim. Put on all of your clothes and your pansy life jacket and take a dip.


Monday we went "just up the canyon" to Woods Ranch.





It was a B-E-A-U-Tiful day. The weather was wonderful, the company was great, and we all survived.

We enjoyed

Family


Fishing


Flowers


and Fun

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love how you all have matching shirts. I'm wondering if I could find something like that for my family pictures! Fun stuff.