I am not much of a reader however, I have read a 500 page book in four days. I cannot believe that a vampire book has caught my interest. Enough interest to get me to buy the second and third in the series. The first book is called Twilight and I was quivering with the romance, the way the vampire would stroke Bella's face with the ever present thought that he could take her at any moment, my spine would tingle. I was scared at another impending attack scene. I have not felt so much when reading a book and wanted more.
I was telling Rob about the book and I could not believe the words I was saying and that I was intrigued by such subject matter. I would highly recommend getting lost in this story. And if nothing else, maybe catch the movie this winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment