Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Artful Potters or Hairy Potters?

Today we went to the Artful Potter for a little summer fun. We took along Nick, Archer's friend and found some fun. Archer and Nick decided they would paint a shark and were pleasantly surprised when I pointed out it was a box!

Emma and Ridge painted plates. Ridge also painted his hand, his hair, and the table. It is good to know that the paints wash off of your skin and clothes with little scrubbing!

See the red hair!

The projects turned out cute but we won't be able to show them off until next week. We rounded out the day with Sonic for lunch, a trip to the grocery for milk, and a dip in the pool. I think even the 9 year-old would say it was a good day!



1 comment:

Lisa Mc said...

Hi Amy,
I was looking at Rebecca Layton's blog and saw yours. Your family is getting so big!!! It looks like everyone is doing well. my blog is www.mcintyrebabies.blogspot.com
I saw you are friends with Amy and Steve. We have been friends with them for along time!! I didn't know they had a blog!!! Emily will be so happy, Steve was her therapist, and they were always teasing each other.