Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Smart Feller

Rob is a smart smart guy and I am always impressed with his skills (lawn mowing skills, desk sitting skills, nun chuk skills). This week we are in a battle with the credit union and he is in full battle gear to protect the rights of his wife. I am impressed with the fervor and zeal that Rob is harnessing to get my $300 back. My savings account dating back to 1985 has been fee'd out to a zero balance. So for a few loads of laundry I get to have an attorney get my big money back. It really is the principle of the matter.

So all of this being said, he shared some information with me today that showed me he is also humble. I sent a silly "what do you like" type of survey to Rob. One question said, "What did you want to be when you were younger?" Rob told me his answer was anesthesiologist. When Rob typed his answer, the spell check could not give him a suggested correction and asked for a language translation! Rob can stick it to the deadbeats and can stump Spell Check. What a man!

No comments: