Rob has been going to the gym on a pretty regular basis. He has shared some of his experiences with me, his germaphobe wife. Let me just tell you why I am more and more repelled from the gym.
*Naked lotioning. This is now a term that is beloved by Rob and I however, it started when an overweight, hairy, middle-aged man would lotion his naked body in the locker room.
*Shaving your junk in the shower.
*When wearing a swimsuit in the shower at the gym, is it customary to pull one leg over as to better accomplish urination in the shower?
I know this is all in the men's locker room and yes, naked lotioning by some men may be attractive but, I prefer not to take any chances.
Thanks for the head's up, Babe.
1 comment:
SOOOO much information! EWWWW! Now I can't get the visuals outta my head. THANKS, Rob!
Post a Comment