Friday, June 20, 2008

Eclipse

Third book finished! Now I discover that there is a fourth book and, it doesn't come out until August. Oh the humanity!! I am excited to camp out at Borders so I can devour the book as soon as it is released. I am getting all of the essentials ready. No, I wouldn't go that crazy but, I can't believe that I have fallen into these books. Maybe I just needed a good escape from my real life what with all the bon-bons and lounging I do. I just had to add some drama to life as I know it.

3 comments:

Dave and Marie said...

I am so starting the book series. I haven't been that interested in reading about vampires, but i hear it;s just the best. P.s. thanks again for the video, I wish so much I could have been there. Maybe when Bev turns 90 ;)

Karen said...

I am reading Eclipse right now. Hopefully I will finish it just in time for the new book to come out. I think we should have a girl's night out when the movie comes. Wouldn't that be so fun. I wonder, has Amy R. read the books. She needs to if not.

Gardners said...

I am trying to get her to read the books. She might take them on her trip.